A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lancaster is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lancaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Lancaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Steven Lancaster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lancaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.