Learn more about Dr. Steven Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lancaster is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lancaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lancaster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lancaster practice?
Dr. Steven Lancaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Orthopedic Surgeons.