Learn more about Dr. Steven Lancaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lancaster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lancaster
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lancaster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lancaster, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lancaster graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lancaster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Lancaster MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lancaster practice?
- Dr. Steven Lancaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lancaster practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jacksonville Beach, FL.
See Jacksonville Beach Surgeons.