Dr. Steven Landgarten Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Landgarten?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Landgarten?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 7th, 2016

Had I stayed a patient of his I would be dead by now.

July 14th, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Landgarten in 2013 and found him to be very professional, direct, and courteous. he explained my situation to me better than any doctor had before, and I knew what I was in for every step of the way. That puts me at ease. And yes, Darla is fantastic as well. I will be seeing them for another consult this week. More to come.

October 23rd, 2013

Fantastic, knowledgable doctor

Yes, Dr. Landgarten has a weird sense of humor but that's him. He's straight forward and goes to the root of the problem. He's extremely knowledgable and attentive. He reminds me of "House." You'll get answers from him and he explains, in detail, what he finds. You won't find a better doctor in Tulsa.

August 15th, 2012

I've gone to Dr. Landgarten since the mid 80's. I think he is excellent! He gets to the root of problems and doesn't try to just push pills at you. Also, Darla (his nurse)is fantastic! I see where a couple of people said he was rude and arrogant. He is very straighforward sometimes, but that is just his personality. As a general rule when I am in there he is very friendly and usually cracks a joke. Those people just didn't understand his personality. Good rating!

July 10th, 2011

Very Rude and Arrogant

If you're looking for a rude doctor with NO bedside manners, then you found the right doctor. Arrogant and snooty are the best words to describe him. He should consider retirement. I won't EVER go back. I figure the reason you don't have to wait long to get an appt. (about a week) is because he doesn't have very many patients waiting to see him.

June 14th, 2011

Dr. Landgarten literally save my life. I loved his candor throughout his treatment of my condition. He gives it to you straight. If you don't like that, you may have a problem. His staff (Darla) is just as great!!

November 10th, 2009

only was there onece

was treated very rude by the doctor was told what do you expect me to do for you charge me a colepay was on my insurance plan an he told me he did not take my insurrance after i was told he did did nothing to help me

September 13th, 2017