A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lapidus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lapidus, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lapidus graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lapidus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Lapidus MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lapidus practice?
- Dr. Steven Lapidus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lapidus practices Plastic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Plastic Surgeons.