A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Laporte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Laporte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Laporte, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laporte graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Laporte has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Laporte MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Laporte practice?
- Dr. Steven Laporte has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Laporte practices Cardiovascular Disease near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Exton, PA.
See Paoli Cardiologists.