Learn more about Dr. Steven Laporte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Laporte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Laporte
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Laporte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Laporte, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Laporte graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Laporte has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Laporte MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Laporte practice?
- Dr. Steven Laporte has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Laporte practices Cardiovascular Disease near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Cardiologists.