Learn more about Dr. Steven Larmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Larmon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Larmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Larmon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Larmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larmon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Larmon practice?
Dr. Steven Larmon practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Keene, NH.
See Keene Internists, Keene Oncologists, Keene Hematologists, and Keene Preventive Medicine Specialists.