A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Larmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Larmon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Larmon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Larmon graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Larmon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven S Larmon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Larmon practice?
- Dr. Steven Larmon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Larmon practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Keene, NH.
See Keene Internists, Keene Oncologists, and Keene Hematologists.