A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lasker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at Roosevelt
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lasker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lasker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lasker practice?
Dr. Steven Lasker practices Anesthesiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY and Honesdale, PA.
See Bethlehem Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Lasker, Dr. Stephen Lasker, Dr. Stefan Lasker, Dr. Steve Lasker