A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lasky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasky graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Lasky has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Stuart Lasky MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven S. Lasky practice?
- Dr. Steven Lasky has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lasky practices Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.