A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasser
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lasser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasser graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lasser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Lasser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Lasser practice?
- Dr. Steven Lasser has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Springs, NY and Victor, NY.
See Geneva Orthopedic Surgeons.