A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lasser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lasser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasser graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Lasser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lasser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Lasser practice?
Dr. Steven Lasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Geneva, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Springs, NY.
See Geneva Surgeons.