A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lasser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lasser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lasser
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lasser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lasser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lasser graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lasser has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Lasser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Lasser practice?
- Dr. Steven Lasser has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lasser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Geneva, NY.
See Geneva Surgeons.