Dr. Steven Lasser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Lasser?

July 6th, 2017

The Best!!

I have had to have surgeries since I was 16 years d in my back and Dr Lasser has kept me walking and pain free for most of my life (I am 46 currently). I am from NY and would travel to FL to see him and him again! He is very good at what he does!!!

October 17th, 2014

Caring Physician

Dr. Lasser was amazing to me. He diagnosed and treated my lumbar osteomyelitis. Really miss NY doctors, just not as good care here in Florida. Thanks, Dr L

April 4th, 2013

PATIENT FOR OVER 20 YEARS

September 12th, 2012

Kathie Brundege

Dr Lasser has been a lifesaver. Over the past 20 years he and I have traveled a long road. I was a nurse, and after years of work related and home related stress to my back he and I started our journey. He has performed 7 spinal surgeries, trying to get me to optimal pain relief, spinal strength and quality of life. My spines degeneration has always proven to be a challenge, but a challenge he met! I would never consider another spinal surgeon. Yes I still have problems, not the fault of Dr. Lasser, but just a body aging before its time...I had a neuro stimulator implanted and that has helped a lot, and still see a pain management Dr. Now I am facing knee replacement, but again I am seeing the Dr's at Interlakes. Wouldn't consider going elsewhere! Thanks Dr. Lasser, it was a long road, and I am sure we will have to revisit my spine again at some point...but without you I don't know where I would be today!

July 6th, 2017