A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lauter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lauter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lauter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lauter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Albert Lauter MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Lauter practice?
- Dr. Steven Lauter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lauter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Rheumatologists.