A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lauter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lauter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lauter
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lauter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lauter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauter graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lauter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Albert Lauter MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Lauter practice?
- Dr. Steven Lauter has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lauter practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Rheumatologists.