Dr. Steven Lauter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Lauter?

August 17th, 2016

29 years of great care

When I was first referred to Dr. Lauter, he was written up as the Drs' Dr., Dr. Lauter turned out to be that and more. He correctly diagnosed all my condition and treated same successfully in their earliest stages. When referrals were necessary Dr. Lauter referred me to the best professionals. I have been seeing Dr. Lauter every 3 to 4 months for several years and have always found his bedside manner and professionalism above reproach. I consider the decision to see Dr. Lauter one of the better decisions I have made. I have referred family and friends to Dr. Lauter.

March 15th, 2016

The changing of the guard has been painful. You never talk to the same person twice and twice I came in for appt and they did not down. I was not amused what so every.

March 9th, 2016

The best Dr. Ive ever had

December 4th, 2015

He is fantastic But the office has sure changed and not for the better

June 4th, 2015

I asked a lot of questions and Dr. Lauter seemed to resent this. He advised me to take medication counter-indicated for other medical conditions. He was not helpful at all nor did he seemed concerned. In my chart he indicated I'd gained weight when I've lost 25 pounds and stated my pain level was 2 out of 10 when he never asked my pain level. I've decided to find a new doctor.

June 24th, 2014

Great doctor

Always like going to Dr. Lauter. He spends the time with you and makes sure you are alright.

May 31st, 2013

Find a Different Doctor

Dr. Lauter's nurse is very kind. Dr. Lauter is another story. I have seen him 3 or 4 times; each time I have felt rushed and as if I'm simply another widget being rushed through a mechanical process. The final straw was severe ankle and lower leg pain which Dr. Lauter told me I would need to "live with." He didn't order x-rays or complete an assessment of the ankle other than to check range of motion. Months of agony later and with the good care of a new, excellent doctor, I am in a cast being treated for tendinitis. I don't even have arthritis in my ankle!

August 14th, 2012

Every time time I go to see him he has blood work done. His office never calls (or mails)me the results. I have to call them. The secretary acts like its none of my business. She states "if something was off he would have called you". I must push to get results. Today has been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing. I have been going to him for 16 months and I am looking for a new doctor.

October 4th, 2011

Worst doctor in town

When your diagnosed with a severe disease you want a doctor who would care for and give you the right advice dr Steven lauder never made me feel comfortable In my appointments rushed me always kept me on the same meds while It would not ease my pain when called for emergencies on weekends were not helpful at all.

March 7th, 2017