Internists, Rheumatologist
Video profile
777 S New Ballas 305
Saint Louis, MO 63141
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Great doctor  |  show details
by Joe Zulich on Jun 24th, 2014

Always like going to Dr. Lauter. He spends the time with you and makes sure you are alright.

|  Find a Different Doctor  |  show details
May 31st, 2013

Dr. Lauter's nurse is very kind. Dr. Lauter is another story. I have seen him 3 or 4 times; each time I have felt rushed and as if I'm simply another widget being rushed through a mechanical process. The final straw was severe ankle and lower leg pain which Dr. Lauter told me I would need to "live with." He didn't order x-rays or complete an assessment of the ankle other than to check range of motion. Months of agony later and with the good care of a new, excellent doctor, I am in a cast being treated for tendinitis. I don't even have arthritis in my ankle!

|  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Every time time I go to see him he has blood work done. His office never calls (or mails)me the results. I have to call them. The secretary acts like its none of my business. She states "if something was off he would have called you". I must push to get results. Today has been 2 weeks and I have heard nothing. I have been going to him for 16 months and I am looking for a new doctor.

|  Worst doctor in town  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2011

When your diagnosed with a severe disease you want a doctor who would care for and give you the right advice dr Steven lauder never made me feel comfortable In my appointments rushed me always kept me on the same meds while It would not ease my pain when called for emergencies on weekends were not helpful at all.