Learn more about Dr. Steven Lavine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lavine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavine
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lavine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lavine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavine graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lavine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Lavine MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lavine practice?
- Dr. Steven Lavine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lavine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Johnson City, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA.
See Johnson City Cardiologists.