A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lavine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lavine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lavine, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavine graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lavine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lavine MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lavine practice?
- Dr. Steven Lavine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lavine practices Cardiovascular Disease near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Marys, GA.
See Jacksonville Cardiologists.