Dr. Steven Lazaro MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 30th, 2012
Failed to follow up on my care after D and C despite bleeding complications that turned into an emergency situation that required emergency surgery to treat.

July 13th, 2012
Awful
He did my ECV because my usual doctor was away and my baby last minute turned breech. I was crying because I was in pain during the procedure and he was being condescending and criticizing me/making fun of me. I felt severe pain like never before and was being treated like an idiot for showing emotion. I have never been treated so terribly by a healthcare provider. I'm not one who usually writes reviews or complains much, but I really felt it to be necessary to say something, so you don't end up with that doctor like I did.

December 5th, 2011
Dr. Lazaro is a wonderful doctor. I found him when I was pregnant with my son, and am greatful I did. I could not imagine going to another doctor when I became pregnant this time around, even though I drive from far away to go to him. At first my husband and I were not sure how to take him, but I quickly learned his personality, and love him. He always asks if I have any questions or concerns, and answers all of them. He is very direct and will tell you exactly what is going on, which I love. He is extremly knowledgable and very skilled. My son ended up being an emergency/unplanned c-section and before we went into the OR Dr. Lazaro sat with me and watched our vitals and what was going on with my unborn son for an hour! I was amazed, usually the hospital nurses do that. The labor and delivery nurse told me not to worry about my c-section that Dr. Lazaro is one of the best surgeons. Martha, his nurse is amazing, kind, and very sweet. Dawn is his other nurse and she is always right on top of answering or having the doctor answer any questions I have when I call. The girls in the front are very nice and accomidating when you are making your appointments.

September 2nd, 2011
ami megusta vicitar al doctor Lazaro por que el me ase sentir como que mi problema medico le inporta y mi salud es ipotante para el. Yo se los recomiendo a mi familiares y amistades. Para mi el Dr Lazaro es un ecselente Doctor.

March 7th, 2011
Such a wonderful doctor!
Dr. Laz is amazing. He is a brillian man and I would/have trusted him with my life and the life of my unborn child. Yes, he is a bit rough around the edges but you have to learn to understand his humor. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my wellbeing. Also, Martha, Laz's nurse is fantastic! He is very open to answer all of your questions and is extreamly thurough. Love him!

May 12th, 2010
I have chosen Dr. Lazaro as my OB/GYN for both of my pregnancies because not only is he exceptionally skilled in what he does but I find his personality refreshing. He sure knows what he is doing and I've never felt uncomfortable in his care. At every visit he asks if I have any questions/concerns and his answers are always straight and to the point. I also love his staff nurse Martha. Highly recommended if you aren't too sensitive and take his personality the wrong way. Lighten up people!

January 11th, 2010
This man is rough, gruff, pushy, does not listen, he is insulting and comes across as uncaring. I would never go see him again, nor would I recommend him to anyone else.