Learn more about Dr. Steven Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leach, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leach MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Leach practice?
- Dr. Steven Leach has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Leach practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.