A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leach
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leach, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer (Pancreatic Ductal Carcinoma)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leach has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leach MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven Leach practice?
- Dr. Steven Leach has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Leach practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.