Learn more about Dr. Steven Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leber
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Leber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leber, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Leber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Leber MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Leber practice?
- Dr. Steven Leber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leber practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flint, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.