A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leber
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Leber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leber, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Leber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Leber MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Leber practice?
- Dr. Steven Leber has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Leber practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.