A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leber is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leber, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Leber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Leber practice?
Dr. Steven Leber practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Nephrology, Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flint, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Cardiologists, Ann Arbor Nephrologists, Ann Arbor Neurologists, and Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.