A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leber, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Leber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 21 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Leber practice?
Dr. Steven Leber practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flint, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians and Ann Arbor Neurologists.