Dr. Steven Leber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Leber?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steven Leber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2011

dr lever is a very hateful man

dr lever accused me and my childs, father of wanting my child to have pain. very hurtful to all my family. he even stated, can pay for her docter appt because i have have money to pay for them. i was hurt and sicken by the way we were treated ..i was told by my mother to that he was supposed to be a good docter i have never been treated , ever in a matter which i felt , my child will suffer if she continues to see him ...iam looking for answers of my childs pain and how to control her, pain he is taking her of medicines so bascially he is saying to go home and suffer, i cried because my child has no caring docter i can trust .he want answer no question, about what is going on u of m is by far the most uncaring place for any child ..please take a look on how he treats, all ppl of color, i went to him today with my child to get answer and help ,and again nothing nothing .i only went back to him today because another docter ..stated he is treating her let him ,see her again . i did not tell the docter who told me to come back that docter lever spoke to me and my daughter .as we were garbage and today he was like he had a split personality it was creepy ..it was stage i was very uncomfortable.for us my daughter asked to not come again. i will do a back ground check, on the next docter he is a monster and should not be working with children.

March 10th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor and staff.

I have been to Mayo clinic for my son and I felt like I was a bother there . Wouldn't recommend going to Mayo . Should have started at U of M instead of Mayo When I meet Dr leber and his staff they treated me with respect and caring very friendly and explained everything . I can call and they will call you back . If they dont get ahold of you on the first call they will call until they get a hold of you . A top notch Dr and office.

August 8th, 2016