Learn more about Dr. Steven Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lederman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lederman
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lederman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lederman, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lederman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven DR Lederman FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Lederman practice?
- Dr. Steven Lederman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lederman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Internists and Mount Laurel Cardiologists.