A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lederman is Excellent. Dr. Lederman has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lederman, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County Inc., Mt. Holly
- Virtua Memorial Health Burlington County, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lederman practice?
Dr. Steven Lederman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Riverton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Riverton Internists and Riverton Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Lederman, Dr. Stephen Lederman, Dr. Stefan Lederman, Dr. Steve Lederman