A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lederman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lederman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lederman, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lederman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lederman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lederman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lederman practice?
Dr. Steven Lederman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Cardiology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Columbus Internists, Columbus Cardiologists, and Columbus Geriatric Doctors.