Learn more about Dr. Steven Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leff, Ophthalmologist - Vitreo Retinal Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Leff practice?
Dr. Steven Leff practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.