A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leff, Ophthalmologist - Vitreo Retinal Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leff, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leff graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Leff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Leff practice?
Dr. Steven Leff practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.