Dr. Steven Leff Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Leff?

Posted on June 16th, 2016

His front office is terrible!!

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Waits not bad he's good so he has patients

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Not sure how good he is but he definitely needs to learn to be honest with his patients. I have been 2 times and he lied to me both times. I will not be returning to him. I will ask for a referral to another doctor.

Dr. Leff knows what he is doing !!!!

Posted on November 10th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Leff for over 8 years since my Surgery for Retina Detachment. His experience speak for itself. He is the best in the field. I owe my good vision to Dr. Leff's professional expertise.

Posted on July 19th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Leff for a very long time. I find him to be extremely helpful and friendly. I would definitely refer him to a friend.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Dr. Leff is an excellent surgeon and well respected by his peers. I would not want anyone else to operate on my eyes besides him.

Would not recommend go see this doctor!

Posted on May 10th, 2013

This doctor is not at all interested in the welfare of his patients. He is rude and thoughtless. He is running as many patient through as fast as he can. Once he has done your surgery he could care less about your recovery. The worst technicians I have ever encountered. I can't believe he is letting them do eye exams. Exams are completly inacurate. Dangerous! If you value your eye sight go some where else.

Great doctor

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Leff is a wonderful doctor. I have been with him for 3 years. Very friendly doctor who cares for his patients. Yes, I would definitely refer my friends to him, in fact I have recommended him to a number of people.

Responsible for my blindness

Posted on October 4th, 2011

for 18 months he said just to keep an eye on my wet macular degeneration to see if it got better. By that time, I was pretty much blind in one eye. Finally I demanded the shot that I had been led to believe would heal my eye. Iwas told by leff that we needed a second opion for insurance today. On my first visit to Emory eye clinic I was told that the vision saving lucent is shot required no such approval and that I come to them a year earlier they could have saved my vision. That dr. Immediately gave me the shot in my other eye,thereby saving my vision in the other eye. Dr. Leff is dangerous.

Posted on August 8th, 2011

Think twice before you see this doctor. Totally lacking in care and compassion. Human relation skills are nil. Does not spend time with patient. Speaks with patient over his shoulders while walking out through the door. Always in a hurry. Prescribes eye drops that is not relevant to patient's condition.Very uncaring and lacking in the milk of human kindness. How on earth did he become a doctor??!!!

Would not refer him-

Posted on April 18th, 2011

A good thing he not in the customer service business. Even the intern told me when I asked, I should go elsewhere for better bedside manner. In short this guy was rude & inconsiderate and did not answer any of my questions nor did I feel I was given the opportunity to as questions. I am 34 year old assertive man and can not imagine how he would treat older patients. Would I refer anyone to him? Only someone I did not like at all and even then I might not.

Posted on September 29th, 2017