Dr. Steven Leff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Leff?

Chronic Dry Eye

Have you seen Dr. Steven Leff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 16th, 2016

His front office is terrible!!

August 20th, 2015

Waits not bad he's good so he has patients

March 11th, 2015

Not sure how good he is but he definitely needs to learn to be honest with his patients. I have been 2 times and he lied to me both times. I will not be returning to him. I will ask for a referral to another doctor.

November 10th, 2014

Dr. Leff knows what he is doing !!!!

I have been seeing Dr. Leff for over 8 years since my Surgery for Retina Detachment. His experience speak for itself. He is the best in the field. I owe my good vision to Dr. Leff's professional expertise.

July 19th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Leff for a very long time. I find him to be extremely helpful and friendly. I would definitely refer him to a friend.

May 15th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Leff is an excellent surgeon and well respected by his peers. I would not want anyone else to operate on my eyes besides him.

May 10th, 2013

Would not recommend go see this doctor!

This doctor is not at all interested in the welfare of his patients. He is rude and thoughtless. He is running as many patient through as fast as he can. Once he has done your surgery he could care less about your recovery. The worst technicians I have ever encountered. I can't believe he is letting them do eye exams. Exams are completly inacurate. Dangerous! If you value your eye sight go some where else.

April 18th, 2013

Great doctor

Dr. Leff is a wonderful doctor. I have been with him for 3 years. Very friendly doctor who cares for his patients. Yes, I would definitely refer my friends to him, in fact I have recommended him to a number of people.

October 4th, 2011

Responsible for my blindness

for 18 months he said just to keep an eye on my wet macular degeneration to see if it got better. By that time, I was pretty much blind in one eye. Finally I demanded the shot that I had been led to believe would heal my eye. Iwas told by leff that we needed a second opion for insurance today. On my first visit to Emory eye clinic I was told that the vision saving lucent is shot required no such approval and that I come to them a year earlier they could have saved my vision. That dr. Immediately gave me the shot in my other eye,thereby saving my vision in the other eye. Dr. Leff is dangerous.

August 8th, 2011

Think twice before you see this doctor. Totally lacking in care and compassion. Human relation skills are nil. Does not spend time with patient. Speaks with patient over his shoulders while walking out through the door. Always in a hurry. Prescribes eye drops that is not relevant to patient's condition.Very uncaring and lacking in the milk of human kindness. How on earth did he become a doctor??!!!

April 18th, 2011

Would not refer him-

A good thing he not in the customer service business. Even the intern told me when I asked, I should go elsewhere for better bedside manner. In short this guy was rude & inconsiderate and did not answer any of my questions nor did I feel I was given the opportunity to as questions. I am 34 year old assertive man and can not imagine how he would treat older patients. Would I refer anyone to him? Only someone I did not like at all and even then I might not.

May 5th, 2017