A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leffler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leffler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leffler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leffler, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Leffler graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leffler has 22 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven I Leffler MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Leffler practice?
- Dr. Steven Leffler has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Leffler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rahway, NJ.
See Rahway Radiologists.