A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leibach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leibach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leibach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leibach, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibach graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leibach has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Jay Leibach MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Leibach practice?
- Dr. Steven Leibach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leibach practices Medical Oncology near Elk Grove Village, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rolling Meadows, IL.
See Elk Grove Village Oncologists.