A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leibowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibowitz
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Leibowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leibowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leibowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Leibowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Leibowitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leibowitz practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Henderson, NV.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.