A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leibowitz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibowitz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leibowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leibowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leibowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Leibowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Leibowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leibowitz practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.