A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leibowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leibowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leibowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Leibowitz practice?
Dr. Steven Leibowitz practices Ophthalmology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Henderson Ophthalmologists.