Learn more about Dr. Steven Leibowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Leibowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leibowitz
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Leibowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leibowitz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Contact lenses
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leibowitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Leibowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Leibowitz MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Leibowitz practice?
- Dr. Steven Leibowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leibowitz practices Ophthalmology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Las Vegas Ophthalmologists.