A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lelyveld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lelyveld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lelyveld, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lelyveld graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Lelyveld has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- University of Ill Medical Center Chgo
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lelyveld MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lelyveld practice?
- Dr. Steven Lelyveld has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lelyveld practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Emergency Physicians.