A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lengyel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lengyel, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lengyel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Lengyel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Chelsea Comm Hosp, Chelsea, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Peter Lengyel MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Lengyel practice?
- Dr. Steven Lengyel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lengyel practices Anesthesiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ypsilanti Anesthesiologists.