A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lentz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lentz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lentz, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lentz graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lentz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- California Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Lentz MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Lentz practice?
- Dr. Steven Lentz has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lentz practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Internists and Iowa City Hematologists.