Dr. Steven Leonard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Leonard?

September 29th, 2013

Highly Recommended!

Dr. Leonard provides excellent care! He listens well and is very thorough. I had blood work performed in the office many times, and I always got mailed copies of my test results with Dr. Leonard's explanations written on them--even when the results were normal. The administrative workers at Buchanan Medical Arts are friendly, too.

September 11th, 2013

Dr. Leonard is Excellent-Desk Staff needs improving

Dr. Leonard is a wonderful doctor. He's attentive, takes time to go over your file, does research and is very patient. We've been going to him for over 5 years. The desk staff needs improvement. It is the only thing we rated low. It is important because they are the first contact you have with his office. Phone calls are not returned is probably one of our main complaints. Hasn't stopped us from seeing him though!

February 13th, 2012

CIO

I truly appreciate Dr. Leonard because he actually listens to me instead of finishing my sentences. They operate a great practice and all the staff are helpful and friendly.

May 5th, 2011

Best Family Doctor

I love Dr. Leonard and when I moved to this area I asked someone who was the wife of the vice-pres. of OSU med. center who her doctor was. She went on and on about how great this guy was, well I set up and appt. and let me tell you that was 10yrs ago, he is just the best and I hope I pass away before he retires, LOL.

April 29th, 2011

Top Notch MD

Dr. Leonard is probably the best doctor I have had the pleasure to meet in my 49 years. He listens to you and takes his time in the room to discuss every last question you have to understand your illness. He is just absolutely great.

April 11th, 2011

Absolutely the best doctor in Ohio.

This guy is great. If you need a primary care physician don't waste your time at anyone elses office. Make the appt. at Dr. Leonard's office. You will love him.

February 25th, 2011

Bravo

What a good physcian. I have seen him since he was brand new at the Urgent Care center in Westerville, Oh.

May 17th, 2008

Doctor patient relationship

I've been a patient of Dr. Leonard for about 15 years. He has the right combination of relaxed attitude and calming presence. While you may wait a little to get in, while there he is attentive and makes you feel as if you're the only thing he has to do today. He's been assisting me in managing my healthcare and recommends current techniques and meds.

June 13th, 2017