A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lepetich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lepetich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lepetich, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepetich graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lepetich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lepetich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lepetich practice?
Dr. Steven Lepetich practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Tempe Obstetricians & Gynecologists.