Dr. Steven Lepetich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2013
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
I would not go see LEPETICH again, I saw him for about 5 minutes and then to get overcharged and talked to like a child. NEVER go here!!

January 26th, 2013
patient
I love the fact that when I have a question about any health concerns after I have already seen Dr. Lepetich, I can call in and leave a message and the doctor himself will call me back. Great, caring and understanding doctor! Delivered my child and also did my hysterectomy. He is awesome!!

August 20th, 2012
Just saw him for the first time. I went in with ovary pain. He was excellent. I would recommend him to anyone.

January 25th, 2011
Saving Sam
Dr. Steven Lepetich saved our baby girl, Samantha. I was adamant about having a natural delivery with no drugs. However when I was a few days past my due date, Dr. Lepetich recommended further testing which revealed that our baby was in distress. He performed an urgent c-section that evening. As it turns out the umbilical cord was wrapped twice around her neck, around her body, and tied in a knot. I think she would have never survived natural labor. He knew it was not my preference to have a c-section and was very kind about explaining the need for such a drastic procedure. I'm so grateful for Dr. Lepetich's expertise and compassionate bedside manner.

July 20th, 2010
Absolutely wonderful doctor!
Truelly you get to know your doctor only when actual labor comes. Originally we were going to have a natural birth completely unmedicated and with no interventions. My wife was a week overdue and on our visit Dr. Lepetich said that we should go proceed with induction. (I am a husband writing this review). We were a little disappointed that we should be induced but after listening to the doctor we decided to trust him and it was the right decision. He let us wait another couple of days after being a week overdue (upon the results on the non-stress test, which showed that the baby was healthy). We brought him our birth plan and he said it was very reasonable. He never tried to push his way or change our birth plan. That was very important to us.We've had a very long induction. 40 hours from the time we came in to the hospital to the time of birth. Started Friday night on a gel the doctor let my wife walk around to see if the gel would work. He was completely fine with not starting petocin unless it was absolutely necessary. He listen to our wishes every step of the way. After 24 hours of nothing happening we agreed to petocin and after he broke her bag all together it really kicked the whole process. Dilation was only half of what is needed but the contractions were very strong! It has already been 30 hours and we were later told by one of our nurses that any other doctor would already have treated it as stalled induction and would have scheduled a cesarean. Dr. Lepetich however was incredibly patient and laid back. Even though the experience was long and challenging, we felt very satisfied with the whole process and the way the doctor treated the process. We feel very comfortable and happy. Would recommend to a best friend! There was no dissatisfaction with the labor at all, even though it went completely different to what we've planned. Thank you Dr. L!!!