A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lerman, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans