A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lerman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Circumcision
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Elliot Lerman MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Steven Lerman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lerman practices Urology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Urologists.