A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lessens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lessens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lessens
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lessens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lessens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lessens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Richard Lessens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Lessens practice?
- Dr. Steven Lessens has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lessens practices Family Medicine near Shelby, MI.
See Shelby Primary Care Doctors.