A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lessens is Satisfactory. Dr. Lessens has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lessens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pain.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessens graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lessens has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Health Partners-Sherman
- Lakeshore Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lessens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lessens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Lessens practice?
Dr. Steven Lessens practices Family Medicine near Shelby, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Shelby Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Lessens, Dr. Stephen Lessens, Dr. Stefan Lessens, Dr. Steve Lessens