A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leung, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Leung has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Leung MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Leung practice?
- Dr. Steven Leung has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leung practices Pediatrics near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Flower Mound, TX.
See Coppell Pediatricians.