A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Leuthner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Leuthner, MA, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuthner graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Leuthner has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Leuthner MA and MD is a male Neonatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Leuthner practice?
- Dr. Steven Leuthner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Leuthner practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.