A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levi, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levi has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Levi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Levi practice?
- Dr. Steven Levi has 11 office locations.
Dr. Steven Levi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.