Learn more about Dr. Steven Levi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levi, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levi graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Levi has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Levi FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Levi practice?
- Dr. Steven Levi has 11 office locations.
Dr. Steven Levi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Elmer, NJ.
See Sewell Internists and Sewell Cardiologists.