A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Levin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Levin, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter`s Medical Center
- St. Francis North Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Irwin Levin MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven I. Levin practice?
- Dr. Steven Levin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Levin practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hibbing, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.