A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Libutti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Libutti, Surgeon, Surgical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Libutti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cushing Syndrome
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Libutti graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Libutti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Libutti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Libutti practice?
Dr. Steven Libutti practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Medical Oncology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Yonkers, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons, Bronx Endocrinologists, and Bronx Oncologists.