Dr. Steven Licata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Licata?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Steven Licata?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Licata since moving to So FL ten years ago. His knowledge, care and availability for his patients are outstanding. I have many challenges and Dr. Licata always tries ways to make my life easier. 5 stars

January 25th, 2017

He is the only doctor who has given me relief for my back pain. I can't wait to return to Florida to make my routine appointment. I wish I could find someone as capable as him in N.J. so I wouldn't have to wait so long.

July 14th, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Licata. Never have I seen a Dr. before who is so thorough and knowledgeable. We have seen many Doctors at this point, and Dr. Licata is the only one we truly trust. What a gift!

April 7th, 2015

My story

I waited for this doctor for almost three hours due to several emergent patients. I myself was in a wheel chair for 8 months. After seeing this osteopath I was able to not only walk , but run in a marathon. To any of you out there Dr Licata is a compassionate trustworthy physician. He is my hero.

February 26th, 2014

Real docotor

Not only is he an intelligent and kind docotor but a good person. I trust him with my life.

October 29th, 2013

Not a monster

AMAZING!!!!! Not only did he treat me well but fixed a reoccurring neck injury that I have had for years

June 6th, 2010

Marjorie Bodner

I have always had multiple issues, challenging to physicians. Since meeting, Dr. Licata, three years ago, he has accepted the challenge and provided me, as well as my husband, medical assistance above and beyond what is required. Always available, he takes the extra steps to provide whatever is required to meet my ongoing special needs, to make life easier for me. Dr. Licata consults with other physicians when necessary. Dr. Licata and his staff are extremely professional, yet patients are treated in a friendly family environment.

June 1st, 2010

Dr Licata is GREAT

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Licata for Osteopathic treatment. He is so knowledgeable, I was amazed how quick he was able to diagnose and treat my condition. He is really personable, and he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has in the office, (even though he has a few rooms going). He has great bed-side manners. The staff was great too. I would recommend Dr Licata to any of my friends or family members.

May 20th, 2010

Dr. Licata was wonderful. He took time to listen to my concerns and symptoms. He knew exactly what questions to ask and he had a wonderful bedside manner. He didn't make me feel like I was one of many patients...he took his time taking care of me as if I was his only patient that day. I have and will recommend him to everyone I know.

May 13th, 2010

I have referred many of my patients to Dr. Licata, and continue to do so. Further, I am his patient. His office is clean, his staff courteous and he as a person and clinician is very caring and thorough.

May 12th, 2010

miracle man

had painful and often dislocated shoulder.with multiple injectionsin and around my shoulder,i have been fine for 8 yrs. 0n 2 occasions,with debilitating back pain i was completely relieved after 2 visits.i thought for sure that i was going to need surgery.3 injections each cured all.

May 11th, 2010

Caring Doctor

Great to discover a doctor who spends his time with a patient, treats not only symptoms but cause as well and has great follow up. Even better when you see how much Dr. Licata cares versus many others in South Florida who do not really seem to care much anymore. I recommend Dr. Licata to all my friends and family.