Family Practitioner, Osteopath, Sports Medicine Specialist, Pain Management Specialist, Surgical Specialist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Real docotor  |  show details
Feb 26th, 2014

Not only is he an intelligent and kind docotor but a good person. I trust him with my life.

|  Not a monster  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2013

AMAZING!!!!! Not only did he treat me well but fixed a reoccurring neck injury that I have had for years

|  Marjorie Bodner  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2010

I have always had multiple issues, challenging to physicians. Since meeting, Dr. Licata, three years ago, he has accepted the challenge and provided me, as well as my husband, medical assistance above and beyond what is required. Always available, he takes the extra steps to provide whatever is required to meet my ongoing special needs, to make life easier for me. Dr. Licata consults with other physicians when necessary. Dr. Licata and his staff are extremely professional, yet patients are treated in a friendly family environment.

|  Dr Licata is GREAT  |  show details
by Denise on May 31st, 2010

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Licata for Osteopathic treatment. He is so knowledgeable, I was amazed how quick he was able to diagnose and treat my condition. He is really personable, and he makes you feel like you are the only patient he has in the office, (even though he has a few rooms going). He has great bed-side manners. The staff was great too. I would recommend Dr Licata to any of my friends or family members.

May 20th, 2010

Dr. Licata was wonderful. He took time to listen to my concerns and symptoms. He knew exactly what questions to ask and he had a wonderful bedside manner. He didn't make me feel like I was one of many patients...he took his time taking care of me as if I was his only patient that day. I have and will recommend him to everyone I know.

by Dr. David Livingston on May 13th, 2010

I have referred many of my patients to Dr. Licata, and continue to do so. Further, I am his patient. His office is clean, his staff courteous and he as a person and clinician is very caring and thorough.

|  miracle man  |  show details
by bob samia on May 12th, 2010

had painful and often dislocated shoulder.with multiple injectionsin and around my shoulder,i have been fine for 8 yrs. 0n 2 occasions,with debilitating back pain i was completely relieved after 2 visits.i thought for sure that i was going to need surgery.3 injections each cured all.

|  Dr. Licata Is Exemplary!  |  show details
by Katheryn Kelly on May 11th, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Licata several years ago after surving a horrific car accident in June of 1999. After a mulitude of specialists in a vast array of medical fields thru out the country, I was fortunate in finding him. Before this I had given up all Hope or Respect for the Medical Field. I cannot Thank Dr. Licata or his Wonderfully Talented and Loyal Staff enough for giving me a second chance on living.

|  Caring Doctor  |  show details
by Errol Kalayci on May 11th, 2010

Great to discover a doctor who spends his time with a patient, treats not only symptoms but cause as well and has great follow up. Even better when you see how much Dr. Licata cares versus many others in South Florida who do not really seem to care much anymore. I recommend Dr. Licata to all my friends and family.

May 11th, 2010

He has been my primary for years, and I am still here, no issues.

|  Knee Pain  |  show details
May 10th, 2010

I went to see Dr. Licata for knee pain. The staff was professional and courtious. I felt like I was part of there family. They were all so friendly and helpful. I wasn't at all intimated. I was interviewed by a nurse who was very knowledgeable about my problem. They took X-Rays and then I waited a few minutes for the Doctor. He came in and did an evaluation of not only my knee but my entire muscular skeletal system. I was so impressed as I have seen a few Orthopedic Surgeons who never touched me. Then he proceded with a treatment plan. This amazed me as he was doing all of this in the same day. I had physical therapy modalities and then a massage. When all this was done the nurse escorted me to another room where an ultrasound was performed for Dr. Licata's review. He then suggested an injection which was done that same day. I spent about 2 hours at this office with hands on care the entire time. I am now an addict and will suggest this treatment to all of my friend. After the injection I was taken back to my room and Dr. Licata worked om my knee, hands on with mobilization treatments and then he did some osteopathic manipulation. I left there feeling like I went to the spa for the day. I am so much better as my knee pain has decreased tremendoulsy. I owe this all to Dr. Licata. I recommend him and the Institute for Non Surgical Orthopedics to all.

by Nancy Corinella on May 10th, 2010

I came to Dr Licata with a 10 yr old injury, He was the first Dr. who actually helped me instead of pumping me up with pain pills. I will forever be indebted to him for giing me my life back. He only used pain medication as a last resort and we decide together what course of action to take.

May 10th, 2010

Dr. Licata is a great doctor and a wonderful human being.

May 10th, 2010

Dr Licata- has alway made himself avaiable as needed- he has never over prescribed any meds for me- I would sent any friend of mine to see him for treatment for his ortho. opinion

|  Professional and knowledgable  |  show details
May 10th, 2010

Dr. Licata is a healer, not a drug dealer. The negative review that falsely depicts Dr. Licata of running a "pill mill" is an absolute fabrication. Unfortunetly, this is most likely one of the many disgruntled drug addicts that was turned away from the practice. I would not go to any other physician for my musculoskeletal issues. He treats me with osteopathic manipulation and keeps me pain-free without medication. He has changed my life with his unique approach to finding and treating the root of my pain. Unlike most doctors I've been to, he doesn't mask my problems by writing a prescription and I've never felt rushed. Dr. Licata's high moral character is that to be admired. He is the most caring, personable and patient doctor I've ever encountered. His ethical and professional manner speaks for itself. It's too bad there aren't more doctors like him. I highly recommend Dr. Licata and would ignore the ridiculous "pill mill" comment. ignore the ridiculous "pill mill" comment.

|  Vlad  |  show details
by Vlad on May 10th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Licata for the past five years, and I truly believe that he is an excellent doctor. Dr. Licata always takes time to listen to my concerns and he is very thorough in his explanations and suggestions. I also like the fact that he values my opinion for my medical care. Dr. Licta is the best!!

|  A Natural Healer  |  show details
by Jeanne Glenn on May 10th, 2010

Dr. Licata is a caring, compassionate doctor who prefers a natural, holistic approach to pain problems. He uses osteopathic manipulation and alternative therapies to ease pain and attempts to reduce/minimize the use of prescription drugs.

by Darrel on May 10th, 2010

Dr Licata treated me for about 10 years before I moved out of the area. While he is not a specialist, he is very good at offering a holistic approach to treatment and he stresses nutrition, exercise and reality based care. I think he knows when to send a patient to a specialist, and when to treat matters himself. He listens well.

|  pain pill factory  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2010

nothing but a place to get pain pills

Doctor's Response

Comment was placed by patient I saw once who I actually refused to give oxycontin so her comment is confusing. Our office has never dispensed narcotics. We prescribe opiates when necessary after a urine drug screen but try unique treatments such as osteopathic manipulation, prolotherapy, neuromuscular reeducation, craniosacral treatment, ultrasound guided injections and platelet-rich plasma injections. to minimize pain. Dr. Licata

Nov 22nd, 2006 on yahoo.com

The Best!: Dr Licata is excellent and fixed me where many others failed over a couple years' time. He is great with musculoskeletal issues.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com