A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lieberman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lieberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lieberman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Steven Lieberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lieberman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Winfield, IL.
See Winfield Cardiologists.