A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lieberman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lieberman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Lieberman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Steven Lieberman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lieberman practices Cardiovascular Disease near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Park, IL and Downers Grove, IL.
See Winfield Cardiologists.