A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lillehaug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lillehaug, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillehaug graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Lillehaug has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lynn Lillehaug MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Lillehaug practice?
- Dr. Steven Lillehaug has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lillehaug practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Anesthesiologists, Saint Paul Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Paul Preventive Medicine Specialists.