A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lillehaug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lillehaug, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lillehaug graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Lillehaug has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven L Lillehaug MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Lillehaug practice?
- Dr. Steven Lillehaug has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lillehaug practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Anesthesiologists, Saint Paul Critical Care Practitioners, and Saint Paul Preventive Medicine Specialists.