A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Limentani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Limentani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Limentani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Limentani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Limentani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Hemophilia B
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Limentani graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Limentani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Limentani MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Limentani practice?
- Dr. Steven Limentani has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Limentani practices Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Oncologists.