A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Limentani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Limentani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Limentani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Hemophilia B
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Limentani graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Limentani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Limentani MD is a male Oncologist , has 24 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Limentani practice?
- Dr. Steven Limentani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Limentani practices Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Oncologists.