A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Lin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Chingyao Lin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Steven Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lin practices Anesthesiology near Minot, ND.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Minot Anesthesiologists.