A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Linder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Linder
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Linder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Linder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Linder graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Linder has 2 hospital affiliations:
- V A Med Ctr, Palo Alto, Ca
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven H Linder MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven H. Linder practice?
- Dr. Steven Linder has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Linder practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Pulmonologists.