A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Linzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Linzer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Linzer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Linzer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven P Linzer DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Linzer practice?
- Dr. Steven Linzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Linzer practices Family Medicine near Merrick, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Merrick Family Physicians.