Steven H Lipsius MD Patient Reviews

April 17th, 2014
Review for Dr. Steven Lipsius
It is my pleasure to be able to write a positive review on my doctor, Dr. Steven H. Lipsius. In the winter of 2010 I was trying to locate a doctor who could prescribe me with my proper medication. In the past five years, this physician has lead me instead of pushing me and he has been expert in helping me with my psychological thinking. Dr. Lipsius has treated me with the utmost in professionalism and at all times behaved with an appropriate and gentleman like behavior. When I went to him, I was very much in need of the kind of help he gave me so expertly and I have been extremely satisfied and secure with my treatment even since.

November 26th, 2011
Steven Lipsius says homosexuality is caused by parenting failure and that gays can change. Which is false, not based on science. Therapy tore my family apart and ended in disaster. Wanted good medicine based on science. Didn't get it from Steven Lipsius.

May 14th, 2011
Profesional Psychiatrist - Dr. Steven Lipsius
Dr. Lipsius is a very professional and discreet psychiatrist. He is very knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him to my family, friends and colleagues.