A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lis graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Lis has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Lis practice?
- Dr. Steven Lis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Lis practices Family Medicine near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Harrison Township, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southgate Family Physicians.