A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lisook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisook graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Lisook has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Lisook DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Lisook practice?
- Dr. Steven Lisook has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Lisook practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians and Peoria Primary Care Doctors.