Dr. Steven Littlewood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Littlewood?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Steven Littlewood?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 14th, 2017

This is the second visit to the doctor the first time he was running an hour late. This appointment he's running 45 minutes late.

You would think with a doctor running 45 minutes late they would give you a call to inform you but nope. This is the second app with the doc and the second time he's running 45 minutes late. When we have to drive already 45 minutes to get to the doctor and then wait another 45 minutes is unexceptable. I get docs run late but not receiving a phone call about how late he is running is not ok. One lady at the front desk was very rude about it. Next time call your patients when running late!!!!!

August 21st, 2013

Great Dr- Horrible billing issue

This Dr was wonderful! It's been a year since my surgery and I have never felt better. However, I am still dealing with a billing issue which has gone into collections. The office staff incorrectly coded my outpatient surgery as a Dr. office visit. I understand mistakes but I have spoken with all groups involved several times and have been told it would be taken care of and yet I still receive collection statements. Very frustrating! I understand some of the other reviews... the Dr seemed a little uncomfortable (maybe its because I am a woman)... but he took a lot of time to explain everything to me. He really wanted to make sure I understood how painful the surgery would be and that it wasn't necessary.. the ultimate decision was left up to me. And let me just say- everyone should have their tonsils removed. I feel 100x better than I felt before. Thanks DR!

August 13th, 2013

A Fine Physician

Dr. Littlewood, in my opinion, is a credit to his field. I was referred to him after sustaining a cracked sinus after sustaining a blow to the head. Dr. Littlewood was very cordial and took the time necessary to explain to me in detail what had happened because of my injury, my options, and critical post treatment advice that the primary care faculty, from which I was referred, had not told me. Thanks Dr. Littlewood!!

July 16th, 2013

3 surgery on 2 sons

I don't understand any low ratings for Dr little wood . He did 2 surgerys on my now 4 year old . He put tubes in his ear when he was 2 and clipped under his tongue when he was 3 and made me and my wife feel great will doing so. He just did a T&A on my 7 year old and was great once again. In the doctor visits he is great with the kids and explains everything very well. He is the only ent that are family would trust! Thanks doc for everything you have done for are family!

April 1st, 2011

rude

Dr. Littlewood was very rude. Never made eye contact. When I asked him a question he never answer it. Left the room and I was still talking. He was so rude. I will never go back to him.

Doctor's Response

I always try to make a personal connection with each person in my office, whether patient or family, so, I will definitely remember this patients comments.

January 19th, 2011

pist

I'm so so sorry I went to see Dr. Littlewood. Didn't know who he was so, I pick him because I could see him on same day of my appointment. He charged me so much for his office visit. And yes, when he clean my ear, they bill my insurance as surgery. How cool is that. When the I try to call the office to change my ear drops because the co pay was expensive. I had such a hard time getting thru to office staff. I was without my ear drops for 3 days. What the purpose of going to the doctor if I can't get any medicine in a decent timing. My experiences with this office really suck!I will not go back to him.

Doctor's Response

Sounds like this person is rating me based mostly on the response of my office staff, but this is very unfortunate and any patient deserves more timely response regarding medications. I will work with my staff on this.

October 8th, 2010

He was lacking in bedside manner with elderly patient and was more concerned about his well being than the patient's and wasn't willing to adapt to the situation.

Doctor's Response

Obviously elder patients, like all patients, deserve kind and attentive service, this comment sounds like it was provided by a family or caretaker, perhaps I did not take care of their concerns adequately, will certainly take this into account in the future.

July 27th, 2009

very rude and cared nothing about my childs' well being. He never explained anything to me and yelled at me because my one year old son was fussy during the appointment.

Doctor's Response

I have to say, I have never in my 23 year practice yelled at a patient or family member. Nevertheless, if this parent felt I did not explain adequately, we clearly had a poor communication and that would make it difficult to provide the very best care of the child, which is always my number one goal.

April 10th, 2008