Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Litz
Dr. Steven Litz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paulsboro, NJ, with another office in Vineland, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Allergy. Dr. Litz is affiliated with Virtua Health West Jersey, Inspira Medical Center Woodbury and Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees. Dr. Litz has received 2 awards. He speaks English and Spanish.
Dr. Steven Litz has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Litz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paulsboro, NJ.
Dr. Edward Wrobleski
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Paulsboro, NJ 0.01 mi49
Dr. Randy Mintz
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Paulsboro, NJ 0.01 mi32
Dr. Patrick Obeirne
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Paulsboro, NJ 0.01 mi14