Learn more about Dr. Steven Litz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Litz, Allery Immunology & Astma, Adult & Peds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Litz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Litz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Litz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Litz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Litz practice?
- Dr. Steven Litz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Litz practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ.
See Vineland Allergists.