A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Litz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Litz, Allery Immunology & Astma, Adult & Peds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Litz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Litz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Litz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Litz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Litz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Andrew Litz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Litz practice?
- Dr. Steven Litz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Litz practices Allergy & Immunology and Allergy near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ.
See Vineland Allergists.