A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Litz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Litz, Allery Immunology & Astma, Adult & Peds is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Litz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Asthma, Eczema, and Exanthema.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Litz graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Litz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Litz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Litz practice?
Dr. Steven Litz practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paulsboro, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Vineland Allergists, Vineland Internists, and Vineland Pediatricians.