Dr. Steven Litz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Litz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 24th, 2017

Greta Doctor!

May 13th, 2016

Every time I have gone to this office he is very prompt and the office is not overbooked. He takes his time and is very thorough and opened to dialogue.

November 11th, 2015

Wonderful experience at Dr. Litz's office

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Litz's office. It was easy to get an appointment, and wait time was minimal. He tested me for allergies I would have never thought of having. He got to the bottom of my issues quickly. He even followed up with a phone call. I am no longer suffering the symptoms I had been, and that has really changed my life.

August 6th, 2015

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Litz for 9 years. His diagnosis have always been accurate. He takes his time with our visits and never has a problem answering any of our questions. Truly an awesome doctor!

April 22nd, 2015

Dr. Litz saved my 6 year old son's life. A week after my son's annual checkup we saw Dr. Litz for my son's allergies. He of course diagnosed my son's allergies. He also did an extensive checkup. Dr. Litz felt a mass and told me to follow up with a physician. My son was diagnosed with Stage 1 Wilm's Tumor. I will always be gratefully to Dr. Litz for saving my son’s life. Please don't hesitate about seeing this doctor, just make the appointment and you won't regret choice.

April 17th, 2015

Great Doctor, I never suffer through Allergy Season !!

February 26th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Litz for 16 years now. He is phenomenal!

December 27th, 2014

Dr. Litz is a great doctor. I started seeing him when I was 19 and he knew right away what was wrong with me. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. He and his staff is very compassionate. I would highly recommended him.

December 24th, 2014

Exceptional

Dr. Litz is an amazing doctor. I have multiple friends and family who are treated by him and could not say better things! He is always determined to find the source of the problem and to create a resolution to help you feel better!

June 21st, 2014

Good Doctor, Bad Office Staff

PRO:Dr Litz is a good doctor. He was very helpful in offering me different ways to approach my allergy problems. CON: The office staff is horrible. They billed my insurance several times for the same claim that they paid, billed me several times for balances that were already paid, applied my payment to another patient's account and made me go to the bank to prove they received the money (canceled check wasn't enough), They truly do not know how to operate an accounts receivable department. Because of the aggravation, I stopped going to this doctor.

March 10th, 2011

passionate physician with a great office staff.

November 16th, 2010

just saw Dr. litz and was pleasantly surprised. Even though the waiting room was full, I was quickly brought in to an exam room and within a few minutes Dr. Litz introduced himself. He was patient and interested and immediately put my mind at ease. I wish my family doctor modeled herself after my allergist. Overall, an excellent experience.