Allery Immunology & Astma, Adult & Peds
600 Jessup Rd
Ste 102
Paulsboro, NJ 08066
856-845-3100
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 10th, 2011

passionate physician with a great office staff.

Nov 16th, 2010

just saw Dr. litz and was pleasantly surprised. Even though the waiting room was full, I was quickly brought in to an exam room and within a few minutes Dr. Litz introduced himself. He was patient and interested and immediately put my mind at ease. I wish my family doctor modeled herself after my allergist. Overall, an excellent experience.

Aug 24th, 2010

great doctor. willing to really listen and taken in what I was saying. Dr. Litz was the first doctor to finally figure out my problem after multple other specialist visits. I highly recommend him.

May 27th, 2010

warm and very caring physician and staff. Dr. Litz was able to figure out my problem after so many other doctors could not. I recommend him highly.

Apr 8th, 2010

I found Dr. Litz to be compassionate, probing and highly intelligent. He was able to communicate to me in a clear and understandable fashion and helped me to develop a plan of action for my asthma that no other allergist had been able to provide me. His time with me was invaluable and his manner warm and caring.

|  Good at what he does  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr. Litz can be extremely caring and helpful when you are sick, but he can also be somewhat abrasive - particularly if he believes that you are not following his instructions or you are questioning his wisdom. But when I am having allergy problems he is the doctor I want to see.

|  Good Manners Go A Long Way  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2009

I visited Dr. Litz at the Voorhees, NJ office. I was disturbed by Dr. Litz's aggressive manner toward me. He grabbed my arm when trying to move me from one location to another. I considered this to be very aggressive behavior, and I was highly offended by this action. I suggest that if Dr.Litz wanted me to move, then he could have simply asked. Good manners go a long way. He also needs to address his staff in a more professional manner.