Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 13th, 2016

Every time I have gone to this office he is very prompt and the office is not overbooked. He takes his time and is very thorough and opened to dialogue.

Wonderful experience at Dr. Litz's office show details Wonderful experience at Dr. Litz's office
Nov 10th, 2015

I had a wonderful experience at Dr. Litz's office. It was easy to get an appointment, and wait time was minimal. He tested me for allergies I would have never thought of having. He got to the bottom of my issues quickly. He even followed up with a phone call. I am no longer suffering the symptoms I had been, and that has really changed my life.

by Simone Preston on Aug 6th, 2015

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Litz for 9 years. His diagnosis have always been accurate. He takes his time with our visits and never has a problem answering any of our questions. Truly an awesome doctor!

Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Litz saved my 6 year old son's life. A week after my son's annual checkup we saw Dr. Litz for my son's allergies. He of course diagnosed my son's allergies. He also did an extensive checkup. Dr. Litz felt a mass and told me to follow up with a physician. My son was diagnosed with Stage 1 Wilm's Tumor. I will always be gratefully to Dr. Litz for saving my son’s life. Please don't hesitate about seeing this doctor, just make the appointment and you won't regret choice.

Apr 17th, 2015

Great Doctor, I never suffer through Allergy Season !!

Feb 26th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Litz for 16 years now. He is phenomenal!

by Brittany W on Dec 27th, 2014

Dr. Litz is a great doctor. I started seeing him when I was 19 and he knew right away what was wrong with me. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. He and his staff is very compassionate. I would highly recommended him.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Olivia G. on Dec 24th, 2014

Dr. Litz is an amazing doctor. I have multiple friends and family who are treated by him and could not say better things! He is always determined to find the source of the problem and to create a resolution to help you feel better!

Good Doctor, Bad Office Staff show details Good Doctor, Bad Office Staff
by Anon on Jun 21st, 2014

PRO:Dr Litz is a good doctor. He was very helpful in offering me different ways to approach my allergy problems. CON: The office staff is horrible. They billed my insurance several times for the same claim that they paid, billed me several times for balances that were already paid, applied my payment to another patient's account and made me go to the bank to prove they received the money (canceled check wasn't enough), They truly do not know how to operate an accounts receivable department. Because of the aggravation, I stopped going to this doctor.

Mar 10th, 2011

passionate physician with a great office staff.

Nov 16th, 2010

just saw Dr. litz and was pleasantly surprised. Even though the waiting room was full, I was quickly brought in to an exam room and within a few minutes Dr. Litz introduced himself. He was patient and interested and immediately put my mind at ease. I wish my family doctor modeled herself after my allergist. Overall, an excellent experience.

Aug 24th, 2010

great doctor. willing to really listen and taken in what I was saying. Dr. Litz was the first doctor to finally figure out my problem after multple other specialist visits. I highly recommend him.

May 27th, 2010

warm and very caring physician and staff. Dr. Litz was able to figure out my problem after so many other doctors could not. I recommend him highly.

Apr 8th, 2010

I found Dr. Litz to be compassionate, probing and highly intelligent. He was able to communicate to me in a clear and understandable fashion and helped me to develop a plan of action for my asthma that no other allergist had been able to provide me. His time with me was invaluable and his manner warm and caring.

Good at what he does show details Good at what he does
Mar 3rd, 2010

Dr. Litz can be extremely caring and helpful when you are sick, but he can also be somewhat abrasive - particularly if he believes that you are not following his instructions or you are questioning his wisdom. But when I am having allergy problems he is the doctor I want to see.

Good Manners Go A Long Way show details Good Manners Go A Long Way
Dec 23rd, 2009

I visited Dr. Litz at the Voorhees, NJ office. I was disturbed by Dr. Litz's aggressive manner toward me. He grabbed my arm when trying to move me from one location to another. I considered this to be very aggressive behavior, and I was highly offended by this action. I suggest that if Dr.Litz wanted me to move, then he could have simply asked. Good manners go a long way. He also needs to address his staff in a more professional manner.