Oncologists
2741 Debarr Rd
Ste C405
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-279-3155
Locations and availability (2)

|  Uterine Cancer III Survivor  |  show details
by Lorrie-Anne L on Aug 16th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Liu by my Oncologist for my chemo treatments. Literally I owe him my life! I started chemo in October and ended in April. Both Dr Liu and his staff are AWESOME!! I always felt like they cared and they took time to answer any questions I had. I can't complain about one single thing! Mahalo Dr. Liu and Staff!!! <3

by Krista Lugo on Jul 5th, 2013

Dr. Liu and I have been seeing each other medically for the past 8 years. He has been a godsend to me. I am preparing to leave the state and the only thing I will miss is him. He has been wonderful to me. Alwas up to date with the latest and greatest in the medically and clinical fields. I have only good things to say about him. I miss him already!

by Beverly B., Louisville, KY on Mar 7th, 2013

One of the best doctors ever. I had Leukemia and was told I would not make it and he cured me. I have been in remission for 10 years and have never felt better. I believe it wasnt for Dr. Liu, I would not be here today. If he ever gets back to Louisville, KY, I will follow with him and no one else.

|  Very knowledgeable and kind  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

Was first diagnosed by an oncology doctor in the MatSu Valley but met Dr. Liu during a second opinion. Even though he diagnoses was confirmed, I felt as if Dr. Lui spent more time with me and was way more professional and knowledgeable. Cancer is a very scary word for anyone to ever have to hear. I highly recommend Dr. Lui for anyone needing a primary doctor.

|  Best Lymphoma doctor in Alaska  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

He cured my lymphoma.

Apr 10th, 2011

Dr Liu has my highest regard as a diligent and conscientious Oncologist.He is personable and obviously up to date in his field.My only concern would be with communications between his staff and the clinics staff.It has been in my best interest to stay right on top of the scheduling of annicillary procedures to avoid unecessary gaps or conflicts.I highly recommend Dr Liu and am thankful to be a patient under his care.

|  an unbiased opinion  |  show details
Mar 28th, 2011

i feel the last review by dione knowles should be removed. she should have disclosed that she is dr liu's wife.

|  Wonderful caring doctor  |  show details
by Dione Knowles on Aug 16th, 2010

He treated my mother with more kindness and courtesy than any other doctor I have met. He explained the diagnosis and plans for treatment throroughly.