Amazing Oncologist show details Amazing Oncologist
Apr 7th, 2015

I cannot speak highly enough for Dr. Liu - he is extremely knowledgeable and always carefully listened to my questions and concerns about my triple negative breast cancer and my treatment. He stays on top of the research and knows his stuff.

Jan 20th, 2015

The best

by Krista Lugo on Jul 5th, 2013

Dr. Liu and I have been seeing each other medically for the past 8 years. He has been a godsend to me. I am preparing to leave the state and the only thing I will miss is him. He has been wonderful to me. Alwas up to date with the latest and greatest in the medically and clinical fields. I have only good things to say about him. I miss him already!

by Beverly B., Louisville, KY on Mar 7th, 2013

One of the best doctors ever. I had Leukemia and was told I would not make it and he cured me. I have been in remission for 10 years and have never felt better. I believe it wasnt for Dr. Liu, I would not be here today. If he ever gets back to Louisville, KY, I will follow with him and no one else.

Very knowledgeable and kind show details Very knowledgeable and kind
Sep 15th, 2012

Was first diagnosed by an oncology doctor in the MatSu Valley but met Dr. Liu during a second opinion. Even though he diagnoses was confirmed, I felt as if Dr. Lui spent more time with me and was way more professional and knowledgeable. Cancer is a very scary word for anyone to ever have to hear. I highly recommend Dr. Lui for anyone needing a primary doctor.

Best Lymphoma doctor in Alaska show details Best Lymphoma doctor in Alaska
Jul 14th, 2011

He cured my lymphoma.

Apr 10th, 2011

Dr Liu has my highest regard as a diligent and conscientious Oncologist.He is personable and obviously up to date in his field.My only concern would be with communications between his staff and the clinics staff.It has been in my best interest to stay right on top of the scheduling of annicillary procedures to avoid unecessary gaps or conflicts.I highly recommend Dr Liu and am thankful to be a patient under his care.

Wonderful caring doctor show details Wonderful caring doctor
by Dione Knowles on Aug 16th, 2010

He treated my mother with more kindness and courtesy than any other doctor I have met. He explained the diagnosis and plans for treatment throroughly.