A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Lobritto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lobritto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lobritto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobritto graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lobritto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobritto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lobritto practice?
Dr. Steven Lobritto practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatric Specialists.