Learn more about Dr. Steven Lobritto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Lobritto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Lobritto, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatric Transplant Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis B
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Transplantation
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lobritto graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lobritto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lobritto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Lobritto practice?
Dr. Steven Lobritto practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Transplant Hepatology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Transplant Hepatology, and Pediatric Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Gastroenterologists, New York Hepatologists, New York Pediatricians, and New York Pediatric Specialists.